Happy Father’s Day! Whether you have an ebook loving paternal figure in your life, or you just want to stay up to date with the latest in digital publishing, this week’s roundup is sure to make him/them/you crack a smile.
- Starting off with a rather paternal theme, check out this Mashable-curated list of unforgettable books about being a dad
- Read all of those? Here’s another list, courtesy of Lit Hub
- Is your father (or any vaguely paternal figure in your life) interested in publishing? Here’s why he might consider digital-only publishing over print.
- Every family has a different story — and every author provides a fresh perspective on how to tell it. Here’s why maintaining diversity in publishing is as challenging as it is important
- Want to know 7 ingenious marketing tricks? This article might not be able to help you there, but it will teach everyone in the family (Dad, Mom, Son, Daughter, and everyone in-between) how to use clickbait marketing to their advantage.
That’s a wrap on this week’s roundup! Questions or comments? Feel free to leave them below.